Business communication is now more powerful than ever, but with that power comes complexity. Cloud-based phone systems provide you with the power you need to communicate without the complexity and cost of a premise-based phone system.
How Can Hosted Benefit Your Business?
Focus on Your Core Business:
- To increase their level of competitiveness, businesses are focusing their resources on their core business.
- Hosted communications allows businesses to move the capital cost of a PBX off the balance sheet whilst providing significant added value to the business.
Lower Your Costs:
- With Hosted PBX you don’t need to buy servers or other expensive system hardware.
- Other than phones there is no capital to depreciate*.
- Typically the 3 year TCO of a Hosted PBX is 30% lower than a premise-based solution.
Work Anywhere and Boost Business Productivity:
- The days of configuring the box in the equipment room are over.
- Hosted allows user and administrative changes of the service from user-friendly portals.
- Users and features can be simply changed or updated with the click of a mouse and minimal training.
Business Continuity Means Your Business is Never Down:
- What happens if a flood, fire or earthquake takes out your business premise?
- With your phone service in the cloud you can start working from a different location straight away.
- The cloud phone service is built on a highly resilient Telco architecture which will be unaffected by natural disasters at your location.
Scale Up or Scale Down as Needed:
- Businesses are constantly changing – adding new offices or growing out of old ones.
- Hosted provides the ultimate flexibility to change with the dynamics of your business.
- This flexibility lowers the cost of change for your telecom systems and gets you up and running sooner.
Gain Productivity from Unified Communications:
- Hosted provides unified communications features that increases staff productivity
- Example features include voicemail to email, clients that turn your PC, Mac or Mobile phone into a business phone
Alleviates IT Worries with Automatic Updates:
- With Hosted PBX your service provider takes care of updating the features so you don’t have to.
- There is no worry about technology obsolescence as you will always have access to the latest features from the cloud.