Customer Service Job Description
We are looking for an inbound customer service representative with a great attitude to interact and help service a wide variety of business customers in a variety of different areas. Veracity is a great company with a fun atmosphere that’s growing at a fast pace. Benefits including, paid time off, holiday pay, UTA frontrunner, Trax and bus pass, gym membership reimbursement, medical and dental and 401K matching as some of the perks for Veracity employees. This position is full-time.
- Answer incoming calls regarding, billing questions, service issues and general account information
- Record details of interactions, inquiries, comments and complaints
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic media
- Manage and retain existing customer accounts, including contract renewals and incentive program
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Process orders, forms and customer requests
- Provide training to clients in the use of system, applications, and services
- Follow-up on customer interactions
- Work and communicate with the different departments
- Strive for a one call/email resolution with every customer
- Great communication skills, verbal and written. An outgoing and friendly personality a must. Strong desire to ensure a positive customer experience. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced team friendly environment. Experience in a call center is a plus but not necessary. A person that’s motivated, detail-oriented and organized. Also able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Hourly wage from $10.50-$12.75 depending on experience.