If you’re having contact center challenges, you’re not alone. Many companies experience and struggle with technological and analytic limitations and needs, but there are solutions including simply being prepared for them when they arise.
Below are some common contact center challenges, along with solutions from Veracity Networks.
Technological Limitations or Needs
Great contact center technology is hard to come by and is a big concern for a lot of companies because bad technology results in poor customer experiences and low retention. In fact, having tech problems with their contact center accounts for much dissatisfaction from companies. This dissatisfaction comes from IT issues (59.1%), disjointed technology (30.6%), and the need for new technology (53.8%). Combine these three issues and they add up to having a huge problem that can’t be fixed through simple staff or process updates.
Veracity Networks specializes in contact centers and will help you have the best technological resources available.
- Automated outbound campaigns for marketing and sales
- Expert collaboration and communication with on-demand embedded voice and chat
- Workforce optimization that lowers operational costs with staffing and coaching tools
- Native cloud with cloud-based applications
Since Veracity Networks is an omni-channel contact center, you can expect:
- Accessible customer history and information
- Improved customer service
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Unification and personalization
- Higher potential for growth
Analytic Limitations or Needs
Gathering pertinent data from your contact center is essential. It enables you to make informed decisions on future strategies and to gauge customer feedback. Unfortunately, some contact center techs lack the ability to create involved, useful analytics. Fortunately, this is another area where Veracity Networks excels.
- Predictive analytics-based routing to predict needs and identify top-performing agents who deliver optimal results
- Embedded Salesforce app for rich contextual info on each customer interactio
- 360° customer journey analytics at every stage of the customer journey
Some of the analytics we cover include:
- First Contact Resolution (FCR), which reduces the need for multiple customer account contacts and touches
- Cost per Contact for viewing the resources and costs of operation (rent, utilities, employee wages, tech needs, etc.) in terms of number of contacts
- Abandoned Call Rate to know the true and strictly regulated ratio of customers who are trying to contact versus the customers who actually connect
- Average Speed of Answer (ASA) for measuring the number of seconds or minutes a customer stays on hold before connecting to a representative
- Average Handle Time (AHT), which tracks how long a representative stays on a call with a customer
- Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) for analyzing overall customer satisfaction
How to Get Veracity Networks’ Contact Center Technology
Getting past technological and analytical contact center challenges is simple. All you have to do is connect with a Veracity Networks representative who will give you world-class service with a local touch.
Are you ready for better contact center technology and analytics? Contact Veracity Networks today!