Why Mid-Size Contact Centers Need the Cloud
Mid-sized contact centers often are left forgotten by their smaller and larger competitors. Possessing anywhere from 21 to 200 contact center agents proposes specific challenges that need to be treated with a specialized contact center solution. How can your mid-sized contact center compete with small contact competitors who can spend less and larger competitors who can afford to invest in costly infrastructure and solutions?
How to compete with small and large competitors
Finding the middle ground between a small and large contact center cloud solution is essential to the success of your business. A unified cloud offering scales to fit the size of your contact center.
Get ahead of your competition with a unified cloud contact center solution providing you with:
- Advanced technology – gain automated software upgrades keeping your contact center up-to-date
- WFO – (workforce optimization) assure a quality customer experience by maximizing your labor efficiency
- Analytics-based routing – predict your customer’s needs and wants based on their past behaviors ensuring each caller is matched with the best agent for their wants
- Real-time dashboards – easily monitor operations while gaining insights into your contact center across sites, teams, and channels
- Built-in collaboration – agents in the cloud contact center can communicate seamlessly using multiple devices
- Customer Context data for agents – prepare your agents with information on the caller’s history for contextual customer service
- Pay only for what you use – scale up and down during different seasons and demand
Benefits of the Cloud for Mid-Size Contact Centers
The benefits are endless by getting the right cloud contact center for your business size. Your business operations goals become achievable by increasing productivity, reliability, and visibility while bettering multisite management and customer service.
- Improve business outcomes through increased sales conversions, revenues, retention, customer satisfaction, and first-call resolutions
- Optimize the customer journey with analytics that tells you what is really happening and predictive analytics routing that anticipates customer needs
- Globally deliver a consistent personalized customer experience by centrally queuing voice, email, and chat to ensure routing rules throughout contact centers
- Reduce call abandon rates with a global queue that routes based on real-time data about call volumes, resource availability, and other variables
- Improve performance across sites by centrally monitoring the business and operational performance of agents, teams, sites, systems, and partners in real-time
- Reduce administrative overhead by managing all contact center operations, resources, and interactions from a central command center in the cloud
Turn the challenges of a mid-sized contact center into an advantage by switching to the cloud.